In 2020, the world as we knew it seemingly changed overnight. Because of the pandemic, thousands are without jobs for the first time in their adult lives – some may be your own employees. Many who have given freely of their resources in the past are now finding themselves in need of support simply to feed their families.
Partner with Blessings of Hope to raise enough money to expand our facility and operations so we can meet the 500% increase in demand for food to feed those in need in your communities.
Challenge your staff to raise funds for Blessings of Hope, and you’ll match their funds raised.
Consider running a client promo where a percentage of new sales are donated to Blessings of Hope.
Is Your Team Up to the Challenge?
- Promote your fundraiser to your employees and customers. Once they know how we serve their community, they will want to participate. (See resources below)
- Raise funds through ideas like employee payroll deduction or seeking client donations. Submit your company’s total donations using the form below (you can also mail a check made out to Blessings of Hope – 500 Becker Rd., Leola, PA 17540.)
- You also have the option to set up your company’s own Blessings of Hope fundraising page. It takes about 3 minutes to do.
- Your employees or clients can donate directly on your company’s fundraiser page.
- You and your staff can watch the progress as you achieve the goal you set.
- Your funds will go directly to the fund to build additional refrigerated space so that we can expand our help within your community and many others across the country.
Blessings of Hope moved into our current facility in November 2019… just in time to allow us to meet the rapidly growing needs of the hungry in the communities we serve. Although our new facility, in conjunction with more than 32 refrigerated trailers, has allowed us to handle this unprecedented growth, there is no end in sight to the increased need for our services. To efficiently meet this increased demand, we are in urgent need of additional refrigerated food storage space to be able to sustain and increase our ability to get food to those in need.
Partner with Us to Help Your Community
Our “Phase 3” Capital Campaign will allow us to add a 20,000 sq. ft., 35’ high cold storage facility with 6 docks, empowering us to efficiently store an additional 1,800 – 2,000 pallets of refrigerated/frozen product.
Please consider partnering with Blessings of Hope at one of the sponsor levels below so we can increase our support for other nonprofit organizations that reach out to feed their local communities.
$120 Square Foot Partner
$840 Mini-Skid Partner
$1,680 Full-Skid Partner
$3,360 Shelf Partner
$10,080 Rack Partner
Employer Resources and Communication Tools
- View this video and share it with your staff to help them understand who Blessings of Hope is, our mission, and how we help the communities we serve.
- Send this email to your staff to easily communicate with your staff what this is about, your commitment to the effort and how to participate.
- Hang these posters in your break-room, warehouse or common areas where employees and customers will see it.
- Send this postcard to your staff (to their work/interoffice address or to their home) to encourage or remind them about the effort and your organizations match funds contribution.
Thank You…and God Bless
Please consider prayerfully and seriously how you can help Blessings of Hope and, through us, extend your hand to those who are hungry. Your generosity will affirm that we will be able to increase the blessings of hope and displays of God’s love to more in the many communities we serve!