Volunteer in 3 Easy Steps
- Schedule as a group or individually. This is simply for the purpose of limiting the number of volunteers coming at one time. If this is your first time scheduling a shift, create a schedule account first, then login to schedule. (Buttons on right)
- Apply. If this is your first time volunteering, you will need to complete our volunteer application for your household. (One per household) You can apply with the volunteer application on the right, or in paper form when you arrive for your shift.
- Sign in. When you arrive for your shift our receptionist will ask for your name or the group name that you scheduled with. Then you can sign in and get your nametag. A volunteer coordinator will direct you to your designated tasks.
“Without our dedicated volunteers and generous donors, it would be hard to maximize the blessings that God pours out.”-David Lapp, CEO
Family Friendly Volunteer Shifts
All children, including babies, need to be added to the schedule if they are coming to a Family Friendly shift. Family friendly shifts are Monday morning from 8:30 to 11:00, Friday afternoon from 12:30 to 3:00, and Friday evening from 6:30 to 9:00. They are open to children of all ages and will include products that are easier for younger children to work with. In conjunction with work projects we will occasionally have an arts and crafts table with fun activities for the youngest ones to enjoy. Our normal shifts restrict children ages 9 and under, including babies.
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- 8:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 6:30 PM
- 8:30 AM, 12:30 PM
- 8:30 AM
- The shifts are 2 1/2 – 3 hours.
If you would like to download our volunteer hours & volunteer policy form, click on the link below.
Blessings of Hope can use volunteers in many different areas such as:
- Packing and bagging food
- Stocking shelves
- Cleanup and maintenance
- Truck and equipment maintenance
- Truck drivers (Retired or current) (CDL and non-CDL)
- Annual fundraiser events