At Blessings of Hope, we depend on the generosity and hard work of our volunteers to maximize the value of the food we provide to the community.
“Without our dedicated volunteers and generous donors, it would be hard to maximize the blessings that God pours out.”-David Lapp, CEO
Currently we have over 1800 registered volunteers, but we’re always looking for caring, hardworking individuals, families, businesses, or church groups to help us spread the gift hope.
Blessings of Hope can use volunteers in the following areas:
- Repacking/re-bagging food
- Packing food boxes
- Truck and equipment maintenance
- Truck drivers (CDL and non-CDL)
- At our annual fundraiser events
- To help at outreaches (outreaches happen every week)
- To help stock shelves
If you are interested in volunteering, fill out the form or call us at 717-824-1227. Ext. 104